Monday, May 11, 2015

Technology sure is nice... :)



Oh Família... that was such a nice skype session last night. I was so excited to see you all and it was so nice to laugh and joke with you all. I about died of happiness when I saw Sister Hirschi. I have been on cloud nine ever since skype last night. Seriously, it was awesome to talk to you all.

I'm sorry, but I don't have a ton of time today. Ssiter McCall needed a calm p-day so we went out to the coast and sat by the docks all day. I love the ocean. I don't know what I'm going to do when I come home to Idaho... oh well. Clarissa, I'm glad you liked my tan line. I intend to keep this watch alive for my whole mission so that at the very end we can see how much I changed color. :)

I really don't have a ton of time today... sorry. I'll write a better email next week and I'll include some better pictures.

I love you all!


Little Sister Smith


P.S. The pictures are from when we were knocking on doors in a 12 story apartment building this week... we were a little high up, and the ferry that goes from Cacilhas to Lisboa. I like it when we take the ferry to Lisboa on P-day.



No comments:

Post a Comment