Monday, January 18, 2016

the trunky call....

So, I'm totally calm on the outside but inside I'm secretely panicking and FREAKING OUT!!!! I am not ready to come back home and I don't know what I'm going to do with my future and what I need to study and what the HECK?! MARRIAGE?! That INSTITUTION IS FOR MY INVESTIGATORS NOT FOR ME!!!!!!

jflkj dkjhriu  kj hfdsalkjahkjhfd kahfkjhafkj!!!!!!! HKJFA HFDGEWAIUFJHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





.....................


Sorry.... that was all of my feelings that I'm keeping bottled up.. sorry for taking that out on you. :) 

What do people do when their missions end? I have no idea what I'm going to do.... and I'm slightly freaking out because I don't want to come home and be a normal person... I like being a missionary. :D

Thank you for your time.

I will wait for your response next week. :D

Síster Smith (because first names don't exist in my world..... )

No comments:

Post a Comment